The 10 Droid Commandments
- Believe in the ArchAndroid.
- If you see your neighbor jamming harder than you, covet his or her jam.
- Be aware that jamming means: no tweeting without clapping, no sex without screaming and no freedom without dancing.
- Please be aware that the songs you will hear are electric: be careful as you experience them and interact with electrical devices, drink water or touch others. The Wondaland Arts Society will not be held responsible for melted telecommunications devices or injuries resulting from Lockback, Sweat-tech, Leaveweave, Poparm, Shockjaw, Electrobutt or any other maladies or malfunctions caused by The Jam.
- Any songs lyrics you know must be sung. If you do not know English, sing loudly in any language of your choosing. Be aware that there is no right or wrong language, for the ArchAndroid was recorded all over the world.
- Abandon your expectations about art, race, gender, culture and gravity.
- Before the show, feel free to walk about the premise impersonation one of the many inspirations of the ArchAndroid Emotion Picture: (choose one) Salvador Dalí, Walt Disney, Outkast, Stevie Wonder, Octavia Butler, David Bowie, Andy Warhol, or John Williams.
- If you have been to the Palace of the Dogs, please do not say anything about the Palace of the Dogs. In addition, do no say anything about the Droid Control, the Wolfmasters, or the Great Divide. All these terms or conversations about them are strictly forbidden, so sayeth THE ZOIDS.
- By show’s end you must transform. This includes but is not limited to eye color, perspective, mood, or height.
- Lastly, please be aware that children conceived during the show or within 48 hours thereafter may be born with wings. The Wondaland Arts Society will not be held liable for this phenomenon or be held responsible for parenting or providing for your flying children.
Written and distributed by Janelle Monáe and The Wondaland Arts Society